A New Kind of Distribution Service
Union Media is an international distribution service for TV producers. It markets audio visual content to all platforms worldwide in a cost-effective way which keeps producers in control of their rights.
- July 2015 -Boj has been acquired by Knowledge Network and BBC Kids for Canada and by MBC for the Middle East and North Africa.
- April 2015 – Sara Cooper and Adam Selly are attending MIPTV 11-16 April 2015.
- March 2015 – The Koala Brothers has been sold to AB Svensk Filmindustri for Nordic DVD release.
- March 2015 – Boj has been sold to PTS Taiwan.
- March 2015 – Boj has been sold to TVE Spain and CBeebies Latin America.